29th Annual Tucson Collectible Toy Show and Sale
500 tables – The Largest Toy Show in the Southwest!
Cars, Trucks, Buses, Trains, Model Kits, Dolls, Airplanes, Space Toys, Banks, Farm Toys, Comics Books and more!
Contact Tom Russell for information and registration for our March 5th 2017 Toy Show. Call at (520) 323-1848 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday March 5, 2017
9am – 3pm
Tucson Expo Center
3750 E. Irvington Rd. in Tucson
Show Admission $5
Early Admission $10
Our Meetings and Our History
The Club has monthly meetings and the annual dues are $10.00. Further information in regards to membership may be directed to TMAC, P.O. Box 12971, Tucson, AZ 85732-2971.
- In September of this year the Tucson Miniature Auto Club was started in Tucson, AZ by a small group of Toy Collectors with the goal of promoting the preservation and appreciation of Antique and Collectible Toys. This includes but is not limited to cars, trucks, buses, trains, dolls, airplanes, space toys, banks, farm toys, comic books and more.
- In July of this year TMAC became a Corporate – Charitable – Non-Profit Organization and held its 1st Annual Toy Show and Sale that same year.
- TMAC celebrated its 40th year as an Organization and held its 28th Annual Toy Show and Sale that same year. This Show and Sale has now become one of the largest Shows west of the Mississippi and brings in Vendors from around the Country.
Non-Profits We Support
As a Non-Profit we support other Non-Profit Organizations in Southern Arizona. The following is a list
of Non-Profits the Tucson Miniature Auto Club has contributed to:
- Gadsden-Pacific Division Toy Train Museum
- Last Alarm Foundation
- IPMS USA Model Clubs of America
- Salvation Army
- Humane Society of Southern Arizona
- Boy Scouts of America
- Franklin Automobile Museum
- Fraternal Order of Eagles #180