The 31st Annual Tucson Collectible Toy Show and Sale is CANCELED
We regret to inform you that after 30 years we have decided to end the Annual Tucson Toy Show
Our Meetings and Our History
The Club has monthly meetings and the annual dues are $10.00. Further information in regards to membership may be directed to TMAC, P.O. Box 12971, Tucson, AZ 85732-2971.
- In September of this year the Tucson Miniature Auto Club was started in Tucson, AZ by a small group of Toy Collectors with the goal of promoting the preservation and appreciation of Antique and Collectible Toys. This includes but is not limited to cars, trucks, buses, trains, dolls, airplanes, space toys, banks, farm toys, comic books and more.
- In July of this year TMAC became a Corporate – Charitable – Non-Profit Organization and held its 1st Annual Toy Show and Sale that same year.
- TMAC will celebrate its 43rd year as an Organization and hold its 31st Annual Toy Show and Sale this same year. The Annual Show and Sale has now become one of the largest Shows west of the Mississippi and brings in Vendors from around the Country.
Non-Profits We Support
As a Non-Profit we support other Non-Profit Organizations in Southern Arizona. The following is a list
of Non-Profits the Tucson Miniature Auto Club has contributed to:
- Gadsden-Pacific Division Toy Train Museum
- Last Alarm Foundation
- IPMS USA Model Clubs of America
- Salvation Army
- Humane Society of Southern Arizona
- Boy Scouts of America
- Franklin Automobile Museum
- Fraternal Order of Eagles #180